27871 Smyth Drive, Suite #102 Valencia, CA 91355
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Meet the Valencia Team
The Southern California Reproductive Center is proud to welcome patients to our Valencia infertility clinic in the city of Santa Clarita. We provide comprehensive care to families and individuals who are hoping to build their families with the help of infertility treatment. When you visit our clinic in Valencia, you will have access to the best fertility doctors, treatments, and technologies available, including the world-renowned ART lab.
Our Valencia fertility clinic is located on Smyth Drive in Santa Clarita, with convenient access from the 5 Freeway and Interstate 126. We are just six miles away from the Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital. Around the corner you will find the famous Six Flags Magic Mountain Theme Park, and the historic San Francisquito Canyon and Creek.
When you visit the Valencia location, what can you expect?
- An inclusive, respectful, and welcoming environment. We strive to meet the ever-changing needs of our patients and community, including the LGBT community.
- A full range of fertility services. At the Valencia office, we serve patients at all stages of their journey: preserving their fertility for the future, undergoing fertility treatment, and seeking ongoing care in the early stages of their pregnancy.
- A dedicated, highly qualified, and exceptionally experienced staff. Our IVF doctors and offer world-class fertility care and are leaders in their field through teaching, writing, lecturing, and researching.
- The best technology and treatments available. We keep up to date with advances and new developments in reproductive medicine so that we can give you the best chance of success.
Which infertility problems can we help you with?
Infertility has many causes, and in our decades of experience, we have encountered many patients with simple, easy-to-treat issues, and others with complex cases needing multiple interventions. Here at the Valencia IVF clinic, we help patients with issues such as:
- Problems with ovarian function, including: polycystic ovary syndrome, irregular (or absent) ovulation cycles, low egg reserve or more:
- Structural issues with the reproductive tract: congenital malformations which make it difficult to get or stay pregnant, or blockages or adhesions due to endometriosis, a previous injury or infection.
- Recurrent early pregnancy loss due to hormonal imbalances, autoimmune conditions, or implantation problems
- Male-factor infertility, including issues with low sperm count or quality, structural blockages, or problems with ejaculation.
Finding out what is behind your infertility is the first step towards solving the problem. Once you have a working diagnosis, we can work together to explore your options with an individualized approach to treatment.
What other fertility services does the Valencia clinic offer?
Our Valencia office is able to provide a full and complete range of services to our clients, including:
- Egg freezing
- Sperm freezing
- Embryo freezing
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Infertility Surgery
Some patients come to us because they are planning ahead and want to preserve their fertility through the cryopreservation of eggs, sperm, or embryos. Many are just beginning their search for answers to their questions about why they are struggling to conceive. Others have been through years of stress and heartache due to infertility and are seeking a new approach. Whatever your situation, the team here at the SCRC Valencia fertility clinic can walk you through your options, from non-surgical treatment to cutting-edge assisted reproductive technologies.
You need confidence in your fertility experts as you make these important decisions for yourself and your family. At the Valencia office, you’ll meet Dr. Shahin Ghadir, M.D., F.A.C.O.G. Known for his compassionate and thorough approach to fertility care, he is also an accomplished and widely-recognized leader in the field. He is a published author, popular lecturer, and an Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and the Keck School of Medicine at USC.
If you are looking for exceptional fertility treatment in the Santa Clarita Valley, contact us to schedule a consultation today.
FREE Educational Events
Reserve your seat today!
Parenthood for Gay Men450 N Roxbury Dr Ste 500
Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Make a reservation