Infertility Diagnosis at Southern California Reproductive Center (SCRC)
Accurate diagnosis by an SCRC fertility specialist is the first step in dealing with infertility. There are many causes of infertility, so it is essential to identify exactly which factors are making conceiving difficult.
Schedule your no-obligation consultation today.
When you schedule a consultation with an SCRC fertility specialist by calling (800) 600-9112 or by clicking here to set up an appointment online, you will have access to the best diagnostic tests available.
Advanced Fertility Diagnostics
SCRC’s fertility specialists stand at the forefront of infertility diagnosis because we employ the most innovative and advanced diagnostic technologies in the industry. These include:
- Blood tests performed at our in-house, state-of-the-art lab for prompt results
- Pelvic ultrasound to diagnose endometriosis, PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), and other abnormalitiess
- HSG (hysterosalpingogram) for diagnosis of blocked tubes
- Minimally invasive laparoscopy where needed for confirmatory diagnosis
- Comprehensive male infertility work-up
Your comfort is important to us at SCRC.
- We strive to provide you a welcoming, relaxing environment where discretion is assured
- We use minimally invasive techniques whenever possible
We have everything you need under one roof for your convenience.
- State-of-the-art, in-house lab
- You don’t have to drive all over town for different tests
- We offer same-day test results!
- On-site surgical suite specially equipped for surgical fertility treatments.
Your Diagnosis Determines the Best Treatment
Once our fertility specialist evaluate you and give you a diagnosis, your dedicated fertility doctor will explain all the infertility treatments available to you and work with you in collaboration with your fertility team to develop your individualized treatment plan.
Why should couples dealing with infertility see SCRC to get a diagnosis?
- The best fertility specialists
SCRC’s fertility doctors are consistently ranked among the top fertility specialists.
- Extensive experience
Los Angeles couples trying to conceive trust SCRC‘s 25+ years of experience in diagnosing and treating all types of infertility.
- Impressive results
Over 10,000 healthy babies and counting
How to Schedule Your Consultation
Common misconceptions about infertility:
- Many people think that infertility treatment automatically means IVF.
Fact: IVF is actually the exception rather than the rule in most cases of infertility.
- Infertility is mostly a female problem.
Fact: Nearly half of all fertility problems originate with the male partner.