Meet the Santa Barbara Team
Our Santa Barbara fertility clinic boasts the most sophisticated, cutting edge technology with an onsite surgery center and ART laboratory to offer patients a full service care journey. Our on-site, state of the art embryology laboratory was purposely built for top air quality and ventilation and is equipped with the most sophisticated, cutting edge technology. The ART laboratory is overseen by two world renowned doctoral scientists who collectively have over 35 years of experience in directing in vitro fertilization programs. Ours is the only lab to offer the Embryoscope time-lapse imaging analysis for optimal embryo selection.
We opened our office in beautiful Santa Barbara on the famous State Street, just two blocks from Santa Barbara’s historic downtown. The area offers an array of cultural venues, rich architecture, fine dining and shopping, and is steps from the beach!
What can you expect when you visit our Santa Barbara fertility clinic?
- Help from top fertility experts including two renowned doctoral scientists who collectively have over 35 years of experience in directing in vitro fertilization programs.
- Highly trained and passionate professionals with a devotion to providing superior care.
- Personal and private consultations with an inclusive environment for all individuals and families who want children, including LGBT families and community.
- Financing options to assist with medical costs.
What infertility services do we provide?
The physicians and the professional staff of SCRC are proud to offer the following infertility services:
- Tubal reversal surgery
- Intrauterine insemination
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) for genetic disease screening or gender selection
- Egg freezing
- Evaluation of male infertility
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome management