We Get Patient Referrals from Top Doctors for Infertility Treatment.
At SCRC, we are tremendously proud of the number of referrals we receive on a continuing basis from top gynecologists, primary care physicians, and other health care professionals. These referrals are a testament to the standard of care we have provided for over 25 years. So if your doctor referred you to Southern California Reproductive Center (SCRC), you can be sure you are making the right choice by coming in to see us.
Why Did You Get a Referral from Your Doctor to See the Fertility Specialists at SCRC?
- There are several causes of infertility; only an accurate diagnosis by an experienced fertility specialist can determine your personal situation and proper course of infertility treatment.
- SCRC’s fertility experts are not only rated among the best in the area, but the best nationwide.
- We have over 25 years of experience and 10,000 babies to show for our success.
- We have board-certified embryologists and the region’s largest, state-of-the-art lab for producing healthy embryos.
- Our physicians are the acknowledged leaders in the field—many of them have taught as clinical professors at UCLA Medical Center and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where they trained several other prominent fertility specialists.
What Should I Do Now?
The first thing you need to do is set up an initial appointment so we can diagnose the exact cause of your infertility and devise an integrated, individualized treatment plan.
Call SCRC at (800) 600-9112 or click here to contact one of our friendly, helpful fertility consultants. They’ll schedule a consultation with a physician who will become your dedicated fertility specialist at SCRC.
What will your fertility specialist discuss with you during your first visit?
- Your past medical history. You will be asked about many important health issues, including menstrual history, ovulation, miscarriages, past surgeries, childhood illnesses, family medical history, etc.
- Pre-screening tests. Individualized pre-screening tests for males and females can help your physician determine why you’re having difficulty getting pregnant. These may include tests for ovulation, quantity and quality of sperm, and adequate hormonal levels to support the embryo. The results of these tests help the doctor decide which fertility treatments are most likely to be effective.
- Treatment advice. Once your specific diagnosis is established, your physician will recommend a treatment plan best suited to your personal situation, including such factors as your age and the duration of your infertility.
Don’t worry. We understand. We’re here to help.
We know that dealing with infertility can make you feel stressed or worried. The good news is that fertility treatment has been statistically proven to increase the likelihood of a couple successfully conceiving.
So take the first step – get an accurate diagnosis from an SCRC fertility specialist. Give us a call at (800) 600-9112. We’re here to help you.