Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Thank you for choosing Southern California Reproductive Center Medical Group and affiliated companies for your fertility and comprehensive lab service’s needs. We are committed to protecting the safety of patients, staff, and the general public while maintaining high-quality care at our Beverly Hills/Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Glendale, and Pasadena facilities.
Due to the steady rise in community spread of COVID-19, we find it necessary to enforce the following at all of our locations.
During this pandemic:
- Our offices will not permit partners of patients unless the partner has an appointment. To promote social distancing; Only the patient will be permitted into the facility
- Due to the sensitivity of our practice, we ask that you please refrain from bringing your children into the clinic
- Upon arrival, patients must complete a Patient Questionnaire and have their temperature taken
- Patients presenting with visible signs or screened for fever and cough will be turned away
- All patients allowed access to the facility must wear a mask at all times
- You may experience longer than usual wait times on the phone, during your scheduled clinic visit, or delayed responses to your inquiries
You are our priority, and we assure you that we will respond to you as soon as we are able to. Unfortunately, with the global pandemic and growing number of cases all over the world, especially in California, we are working under distressing circumstances. Industries we partner with for your care, such as Insurance Companies, Laboratories, are also impacted, which in turn delays our response to you. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation, as we navigate these trying and unprecedented times.
- All clinical patient communication will need to go through your PATIENT PORTAL; Emails to your clinical team will not be answered. Portal messages are checked M-F 9am-5pm. If you need assistance after hours, weekends and holidays, please call the main number 310-277-2393 and ask to speak to the nurse on call.
- CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE THE PATIENT PORTAL; GO INTO YOUR PATIENT PORTAL TO SEND YOUR CLINICAL TEAM A MESSAGE.
- Please note that our embryology lab, ART Reproductive Center, nurses, billing, and cryobank may be communicating with you by email, as will EngagedMD, an electronic document signing company for your consent forms. Please continue to check your emails daily.
If you have questions or need additional information, please call our Patient Experience Manager at (310) 277-2393, ext. 277.
SCRC, RSC, ART