23365 Hawthorne Blvd
Torrance, CA 90505
Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Weekend appointments available
Meet the Torrance Team
If you are struggling to conceive and wondering what your next steps might be, know that there is help out there, and you don’t have to look too far. Many hopeful patients will travel the world in search of the best fertility care, but we’re happy to say that you can access world-class fertility experts right in your own backyard. Our team of fertility specialists at our SCRC Torrance clinic are practicing at the very top of their field and are dedicated to helping individuals, couples, and families overcome infertility.
Visit us at the SCRC Torrance office
Fertility problems can be extremely stressful, but it can help a lot to have your doctor nearby to answer your questions and closely monitor your case. Our local fertility clinic is conveniently located on Hawthorne Boulevard in the heart of Torrance. This beautiful city has a true small-town feel with plenty of shopping and restaurants and an uncrowded beach. If you live in the South Bay region of Los Angeles County and need help overcoming infertility, or wish to preserve your fertility, the SCRC staff are ready and waiting to welcome you to our Torrance location. We are proud to offer evening and weekend appointments.
What to expect from our Torrance location
Here at the SCRC Torrance office, we offer the individualized care you’d expect from a local, neighborhood doctor combined with all the resources of a world-class fertility center, including our cutting-edge ART laboratory and treatment based on the latest reproductive research.
The entire SCRC family of fertility clinics are devoted to offering the best standard of fertility care available anywhere. Respect, compassion, and inclusivity are at the heart of our treatment philosophy, and we are particularly honored to serve our LGBT clients with a full range of third-party reproductive services and treatments.
An accurate diagnosis and state-of-the-art infertility treatment
The SCRC Torrance team is led by Dr. Lauren W. Sundheimer, M.D., M.S., F.A.C.O.G., who is widely recognized for her leading role in reproductive research and her steadfast commitment to patient care. It is our pledge to provide you with personalized, direct care. We can help you find answers to your fertility issues with a thorough diagnostic process and the most advanced fertility testing available anywhere. Once we’ve narrowed down the possible factors involved, we can create a personalized treatment plan to address problems such as:
- Ovarian issues: many of the most common fertility problems are caused by poor ovarian function. We can help patients overcome polycystic ovary syndrome, absent or irregular ovulation cycles and low ovarian reserve.
- Uterine or fallopian tube issues: We can identify and treat blockages and adhesions caused by endometriosis, infection or injury.
- Male factor infertility: Up to half of all cases of infertility are due to the male partner. We treat issues with low sperm count and/or poor sperm quality, as well as problems involving blockages of the male reproductive tract.
- Early pregnancy loss: If you have struggled with repeated miscarriages, we can investigate the cause, whether it’s an underlying autoimmune disorder, a hormonal imbalance, or a problem with implantation.
- Unexplained infertility: Even in cases where one specific underlying cause of infertility cannot be identified, through a process of elimination we can often help patients discover a treatment which will work for them.
We offer a full range of infertility treatments through our Torrance office, from non-surgical approaches such as fertility medication and intrauterine insemination (IUI) to assisted reproductive therapies (ART) such as in vitro fertilization (IVF).
Fertility services for every stage of your journey
Planning for your reproductive future can give you the freedom and peace of mind you need to achieve all your goals. If hopes for a healthy pregnancy are anywhere on your horizon, SCRC Torrance can help. We provide access to the latest fertility treatments and services, including fertility preservation.
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Egg freezing
- Sperm freezing
We are proud to support our communities and believe that every single patient who walks through our doors deserves to be treated as an individual, not as a statistic. Our expert staff will take the time to get to know your unique circumstances and help you chart a path to parenthood which meets your needs.
FREE Educational Events
Reserve your seat today!
Parenthood for Gay Men450 N Roxbury Dr Ste 500
Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Make a reservation