44105 N. 15th Street West, Suite #304
Lancaster, CA 93534
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Meet the Lancaster/Palmdale Team
Families and individuals looking for fertility treatment in Lancaster or Palmdale are welcome to our local Southern California Reproductive Center Lancaster/Palmdale location. Our highly experienced medical team offers world-class infertility diagnosis and treatment in a friendly, supportive environment, backed up by some of the country’s most sophisticated assisted reproductive technology (ART) labs.
Our Lancaster office is located on 15th Street West, adjacent to the Antelope Valley Hospital. The clinic is only one block from the 138 Freeway and less than two miles from the Sierra Highway. We welcome patients from around the Lancaster and Palmdale region in Los Angeles County and beyond: our convenient location is just 10 miles from the Palmdale Regional Airport.
What can you expect from the SCRC Lancaster/Palmdale fertility clinic?
- We are dedicated to serving the unique needs of families and individuals who come to us for help achieving pregnancy. Respect and inclusivity are important to us, and we specifically welcome members of the LGBT community.
- We provide a comprehensive collection of infertility services to our patients at every step of their fertility journey, whether they are looking for a diagnosis, trying to overcome years of unexplained infertility, or seeking support in the early stages of their pregnancy.
- Our commitment to education about the world of fertility treatment means that we are constantly working to enrich our own knowledge and empower you with the information you need.
- The fertility specialists and team members who serve our patients are highly qualified, with many years of clinical experience, teaching, writing, and research in their field.
- We are proud to be able to provide our patients with access to the most advanced and specialized technology available in fertility treatment today.
How can we help you overcome infertility?
There are many potential causes of infertility, ranging from the common and easily treatable to the rare and complex. One or both partners may be dealing with challenges that can make conceiving on your own difficult or impossible. At our Lancaster/Palmdale infertility clinic, every patient’s journey begins with an in-depth exploration of their medical history and a thorough diagnostic work-up. Once the issue (or issues) have been identified, we can begin to create a personalized treatment plan. This allows us to approach your treatment strategically and help you get the best results. Patients who come to us may be diagnosed with problems such as:
- Issues with the ovaries, including: polycystic ovary syndrome, irregular or failing ovulation cycles, low egg reserve and more.
- Structural issues with the reproductive tract: due to endometriosis, a previous infection or injury, or a congenital difference.
- Multiple miscarriages or early pregnancy loss due to implantation problems
- Male-factor infertility, including issues with sperm production, low sperm count or quality, or problems with ejaculation.
Whatever the underlying trouble may be, a consultation with the fertility experts in our Lancaster/Palmdale office can be the first step towards overcoming your infertility and adding to your family. Helping you achieve a healthy, happy pregnancy is our ultimate goal.
Are there other fertility services offered by the Lancaster/Palmdale clinic?
Here in Lancaster/Palmdale, we can help you whether you’re trying to get pregnant now, or want to plan ahead and preserve your fertility. We provide a complete range of fertility services, such as:
- Egg freezing
- Sperm freezing
- Embryo freezing
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Infertility Surgery
Understanding all your options is one of the most important parts of undergoing fertility treatment. Your team at SCRC will help you explore non-surgical treatment options and advanced assisted reproductive technologies so that you can make the right choice for you and your family.
The staff at our fertility clinic can transform the quality of your experience: we offer knowledgeable, relaxed, and expert care from some of the best doctors, embryologists, nurses, and techs in the field. When you visit our Lancaster/Palmdale infertility clinic, your care will be in the hands of Dr. Shahin Ghadir, M.D., F.A.C.O.G. Dr. Ghadir, a founding partner of the Southern California Reproductive Center, and is board-certified in Obstetrics, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. His warm, compassionate approach to practice and the depth of his experience have won him a reputation as an exceptional clinician, and his original research, publications and awards position him as a thought-leader in the field.
If you live in the Lancaster/Palmdale area and need help with your fertility, schedule a consultation today to learn more about what we can do for you.
FREE Educational Events
Reserve your seat today!
Fertility 101 – Pismo Beach, CA2727 Shell Beach Road
Pismo Beach, CA 93449 Make a reservation