Fertility Specialists – Los Angeles Area Offices
Why Choose SCRC When Selecting a Fertility Doctor?
Los Angeles fertility clinics are world-renowned for the effectiveness of their fertility treatments and quality of patient care. SCRC is no exception. For more than 20 years, the fertility specialists at Los Angeles-based SCRC have been a ranking choice in Southern California. Every aspect of our practice focuses on the needs of our patients, from a strong doctor/patient relationship and a stress-free pregnancy, to a successful birth.
SCRC: Fertility Specialists in Los Angeles
When choosing a fertility doctor, consider that Los Angeles now boasts thousands of proud new parents because of SCRC's fertility specialists.
- Our physicians are pioneers in the fields of assisted reproductive technology and endocrinology and they are training tomorrow's pioneers as well.
- Our fertility doctors and endocrinologists have extensive experience in helping couples with many different types of infertility - including tubal infertility (blocked fallopian tubes), polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), and male infertility – achieve a successful pregnancy. For women with diminished ovarian function and other ovarian disorders, the egg donation program offered at our fertility centers has helped many couples who never thought they would have children realize the dream of parenthood.
- Our fertility specialists utilize the most advanced techniques in IVF, including ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection), PGD (preimplantation genetic diagnosis), and egg freezing. We use the latest fertility medications for the induction of ovulation; we also work with leading pharmaceutical companies and participate in clinical trials of newly-developed infertility treatments.
- Our lab is not simply state-of-the-art; it is state-of-the-industry -- an unparalleled combination of biomedical technology and care focused on each patient's individual needs. In addition, our lab is on-site, reducing the hassle, stress and run-around for our parents-to-be.
- Our commitment to research and technology has transformed the infertility field. Did you know that SCRC's chief fertility doctor - Dr. Mark Surrey - was a member of the team that produced the world's first IVF baby (Louise Brown) in 1978?
- SCRC's promise of compassionate, holistic care for every patient from every member of every office from Los Angeles to Santa Barbara, is not just something we say, it's something we put into practice every day.
“We believe we can help you conceive!”
But don't take our word for it. Call us, talk to our patients, and put us to the test. You'll learn what our family of current and former patients already knows: When you're trying to create a family and you’ve decided to consult a fertility doctor, you deserve the utmost standard of care—and that is what SCRC delivers. And ultimately, we deliver babies! Our six Los Angeles-area fertility centers are conveniently located to serve you; most L.A.-area residents don’t have to travel far to see one of our fertility specialists. Los Angeles County residents can visit us in our offices in Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Valencia, and Palmdale/Lancaster; SCRC also has two additional offices in Ventura and Santa Barbara.